- Duration of an oral presentation is 25 minutes, including 5-minute discussions.
- LOC will prepare a Windows-7 PC with PowerPoint 2010 (for ppt or pptx files).
- You can also bring your own PCs, but only VGA (D-sub 15pin) conector is acceptable; no HDMI interface is available.
- Please test your files or PCs on the LCD display at any break time before your presentation.
- Size of the poster board is 171cm (H) x 112cm (W).
- Authors are asked to upload your poster before the Poster Session (6/2 18:15).
- Your poster number will be displayed at the top of the poster board.
- Pushpins will be provided by LOC on site (at the 3rd floor).
- Authors are asked to remove your poster before the Banquet (6/3 18:40).
- Any posters remaining on the third day (6/4) will be discarded by LOC.